[LA.pm] A Stranger Arrives in Town. Point Him to the Bar.

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Fri Jul 13 14:14:11 PDT 2012

Hello, I am Jim Keenan from Brooklyn, NY and ny.pm.  A sudden change of
vacation plans will have me passing through Los Angeles during the
coming week.  I'd be interested in finding a location where I'd have a
wide selection of draft beers on Thursday or Friday (July 19 or 20) of
this coming week.  And if I could find the company of some L.A.
Perlmongers, all the better!

I realize many people are likely to be either on summer vacation or at
OSCON or both.  But if you'd like to have an after-work social gathering
on one of those dates (Thursday perhaps a bit better), please email me.
  I will have wheels so anyplace south of the Valley, north of Long
Beach and west of downtown would probably be fine.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan
http://search.cpan.org/~jkeenan/
http://thenceforward.net/perl/