[LA.pm] January LA.pm Meeting

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 00:35:28 PST 2011

Happy New Year, Mongers!

Our next LA.pm meeting is in two weeks, Wednesday January 19th.  We'll
be back in Santa Monica hosted by Rent.com, in the lovely Water Garden
building.  My thanks to David Williams for handling the room reserving
logistics.   Please reply if you know you'll be attending, so he can get
the correct size meeting room reserved.

I hope you've all had a lovely break since November.  Looking forward to
seeing you in two weeks.

Anyone have a topic they're dying to present?

http://la.pm.org has been updated, it will be further updated with
directions and parking before the meeting.  (Hopefully it'll be updated
with info on our speakers as well)

--Andrew