[LA.pm] SCALE 9x discount code Re: Attending and/or volunteering for SCALE 9x!

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 18:41:50 PST 2011

Hope to see many of you at SCALE in two weeks.
The perl monger discount code is PMONG.

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/

Please contact Juan if you're interested in volunteering.  You may be
able to get one of our free passes if you work the booth.  (Then
again, for you employeed folks, $60 full price, $30 with the discount
code is amazingly reasonable).

"Juan J. Natera" <naterajj at gmail.com>

peace,
Andrew