[LA.pm] Fwd: Call for Papers for SCALE 9x opens

Andrew Grangaard agrangaard at rubiconproject.com
Fri Sep 3 10:21:51 PDT 2010

Thanks for the info Gabor and Todd,

It'd be fun to have an LA.pm booth there this year.  I've heard it is
good conference.  I didn't know that we have had tables there in the
past.  I'll bring this up at the September LA.PM meeting.

If anyone wants to come to LA to present we'd love to have you at LA.pm
and/or ThousandOaks.pm!

Andrew (LA.pm host/wrangler/organizer)