[LA.pm] Fwd: Call for Papers for SCALE 9x opens

Ralf Pieper ralf at r.mooo.com
Fri Sep 3 07:18:24 PDT 2010

I would ask Randal if he wants to give a talk at SCALE9X, I think that he will probably be there and would make a great speaker.  However, we can have more then one talk, so if someone wants to do an intro to Perl talk or tutorial, I am sure that SCALE will consider it for a time slot.  Heck, you might even pitch a Perl track to SCALE on say Friday.

Ralf Pieper
ralf at r.mooo.com