[LA.pm] location info for oversee.net

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Oct 6 14:40:44 PDT 2010

Extracted from a Word (gack) document.... apologies if something is
lost in the translation.

Oversee.net
515 S. Flower Street, Suite 4400 (44th floor - take the high-rise elevators)
Los Angeles, CA 90071
213-408-0080

* There is high security for this building, please bring a picture id in
order to access the building.

* Parking
Attendees please park in the A-Level garage and Oversee.net will provide
a parking validation for this event for the first 35 guests.

* A-Level Garage
** The garage is located at 515 S. Flower Street
** There are two entrances to the garage on Flower & 5th Street
** Once you get to the entrance of the garage, please take a ticket and
   proceed to the valet service area
** The garage is only valet, so you will leave your keys with the
   attendant, who in turn will give you a claim check
** Go up the elevator into the Paul Hasting building and check in with
   Security
** At the time of exit, you will come down to the A-level and present your
   claim check to the valet attendant
** You will be asked if you will be paying for your ticket or if you have a
   validation.
** The validation or coupon is offered by the tenant you came to visit.  If
   the coupon or validation wasn’t offered by the tenant, you can make your
   payment using your credit card or cash.  We accept all major credit
   cards except for Discover.  Evening rate without validation is $15.
   If you have any further questions about the garage, please call the
   Parking office at 213-628-0581

* Directions

>From LAX: Take the I-105 freeway east to the I-110 North. Go past the
I-10 interchange and exit at 3rd Street (Flower Street direction). Stay
in the right lane. Turn right at Flower Street. Garage entrance will be
on your right hand side, once you pass 5th street light (first entrance
you see will be the A-level garage).

>From Pasadena: Take the I-110 freeway South to 3rd Street off ramp. Turn
left on Beaudry. Turn left on 4th Street across freeway, and then make a
right turn on Flower street.  Garage entrance will be on your right hand
side, once you pass the 5th street light (first entrance you see will be
the A-level garage).