[LA.pm] speaker for oct 13 meeting?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Oct 4 17:51:01 PDT 2010

I'm woefully distracted with getting my house ready to be vacated up
here in Oregon this past week, and realized I've done nothing about
setting up a speaker for the Oct 13 meeting at Oversee.

Would people object to a lightning talk format?

I can certainly also (in addition to, or instead of) provide any one of
my many hour-long presentations as well... perhaps even voted on by the
attendees.

Or we can have "Q & A with Randal" or something crazy like that.

Given the previous discussion, one idea would be to have you all bring
your craziest technical interview questions (given or heard), and I can
try to solve them, and give you feedback on how sucky the question is?
:)

Or we can just take turns reading pages from thedailywtf.com.

I'll also have details about getting in to the building shortly.  It was
sent to me as a word doc (gah), so I'm having to pick out the juicy bits
and ascii-ize them.

(There's a WTF for ya... have you ever been forced to convert your ASCII
resume into a word doc simply because it was required?)