[LA.pm] LA.pm @ SCaLE -- deadline Dec 13

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 15:10:56 PST 2010

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 10:06 AM, Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com> wrote:

> and there is a separate page where we can collect information about
> SCALE:
> https://www.socialtext.net/perl5/index.cgi?events_2011_scale9x
>
> So will be the main coordinator?

As apparently no one came forward to be the main coordinator, I'll try
to do that.

As you could see from the previosly forwarded message the
submission dead-line is close. Please submit your talk proposals ASAP.
If you ask what to talk about then think about problems - outside of
the Perl world - that are being solved with Perl. Those things can be
good subjects for a talk.

I'll get in touch with the organizers to see how we could get a Perl booth.

I'll also submit a talk myself.

regards
   Gabor
   http://szabgab.com/