[LA.pm] Losangeles-pm Digest, Vol 65, Issue 6 [Gordon Biersch]

Troy Conrad mail at troyconrad.com
Thu May 14 16:14:29 PDT 2009

Long time lurker on the list finally chiming in here. Glad to see some
activity on the list, it's been quiet for too long...

Welcome to Los Angeles, Jordan! Thanks for taking the initiative to
plan a get-together.

I'm in for 7 tonight at Gordon Biersch, I look forward to meeting some
fellow Perl hackers!

P.S. Andy, a pleasant surprise to see you on this list. I remember
interviewing with you back in 2004 for a job at Follett. Are you in LA
now?

Cheers,

-Troy-

Troy Conrad