[LA.pm] Anthony Curtis presents Perl Stored Procedures for MySQL

Eric Hammond ehammond at thinksome.com
Tue Aug 18 13:01:08 PDT 2009

The next Los Angeles MySQL Meetup Group topic might be of interest to
some Perl folks:

  Anthony Curtis presents Perl Stored Procedures for MySQL
  http://www.meetup.com/lamysql/calendar/11002121/

It's happening tomorrow (Wed 19 Aug) at the Sun office in El Segundo.

Less related personal plug: In a couple weeks I will be giving an
extended version of my OSCON 2009 presentation at the same Sun office in
El Segundo for the Unix Users Association of Southern California:

  http://uuasc2009talk.notlong.com

--
Eric Hammond
ehammond at thinksome.com