[LA.pm] Tech. Meeting Nov 8th @ Rent.com

Evaldas Imbrasas evaldas at imbrasas.com
Sun Oct 28 19:59:13 PDT 2007

> PS:  I Googled for existing slides, then realized Google is of limited use
> here, because it insists on searching for A and B as case-insensitive words
> rather than treating "A/B" as a literal string.  Does anyone know of a
> good but more literal-minded search engine?

A/B testing is a specific case of multivariate testing where the
number of versions tested is equal to 2. Searching for "multivariate
testing", "multi variant testing", or even "a b testing" seems to
yield many relevant results on google (although most of them seem to
be various companies offering their paid apps/services for
multivariate testing).

That said, I'm sure many LA.pm'ers will find it useful to hear the
overview of A/B and multivariate testing, and how to implement it
in-house. Ben - you're on.