[LA.pm] It looks like A/B testing is close to a full talk

Ben Tilly btilly at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 05:33:56 PDT 2007

On 11/2/07, Eric Hammond <ehammond at thinksome.com> wrote:

> Ben Tilly wrote:
> > I don't even have my presentation done yet, but when I give what I
> > have done to myself, it takes around an hour.
>
> Consider giving it an informal test whirl at BarCamp LA Saturday or Sunday.
>
>   http://barcamp.org/BarCampLA-4

It would be a wonderful idea and is very convenient to me.  I'd do it
if I had more time to plan it in advance, and didn't have a small
child and sick wife this weekend. :-(

> Sessions are only scheduled to be 45 minutes, but you can probably leave
> out some of the deeper math for this audience.

I'm leaving out the deeper math for sure.  But there is no point to
the talk unless I walk through the actual chi-square calculation.  Not
so that people will remember it, but so that they can go back through
the slides on their own, copy it down, and do it themselves.

> Those planning to attend should add their names to the list on the wiki
> to give organizers a sense of how many are showing up.

Perhaps next year.

Cheers,
Ben