[LA.pm] It looks like A/B testing is close to a full talk

Ben Tilly btilly at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 10:42:19 PDT 2007

I don't even have my presentation done yet, but when I give what I
have done to myself, it takes around an hour.  And when I give pieces
of it to friends, they ask questions and it takes longer.
Realistically I can't see it being less than an hour and a half.

I believe that I can do the subject justice.  I know that it is useful
material.  (And for those who've worked with me before, I will have
information that you haven't seen.)  I hope there is interest.
However it should really be a full talk.

I leave it up to the organizers and the list to choose whether I
should give it this Thursday, at a future meeting, or not at all.

Cheers,
Ben