[LA.pm] OT Looking for a place to stay May-August

Matt Follett matt.follett at gmail.com
Tue May 1 13:57:47 PDT 2007

Hi all,

You may not remember me.  I made a few meetings between May and
December of last year.  I was in the area for work and will be again
from May 21st to mid August again this year.  I am hoping I can find
someone to sublease from while I am in the area.  Is there anyone who
has a house or an apartment that wouldn't mind renting out a room or
someone who will be gone for the summer that is looking for someone to
sublease while they are gone?

I don't have a lot of requirements as far as living goes, but I have a
few preferences.  I would like to be near 57 and 91 since I'll be
spending all my time around there anyway, but it certainly isn't a
requirement.  Also, if you have any furniture you wouldn't mind
leasing/loaning to me that would be helpful because then I wouldn't
have to haul my own from home.

I'm a pretty easy going guy, I tend to enjoy watching movies and
listening to music, but if you prefer your place to be very quiet I
have nice headphones I wouldn't mind using.  I like most animals.

If you have something and would like to discuss it with me in terms of
cost, requirements or if you need references you can email me at
matt.follett at gmail.com.

thanks,
Matt Follett