[LA.pm] OMG! I walked out on my check!

Tan tan.dalat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 00:46:06 PDT 2007

Speaking of proxies, the young nginx has gained enormous growth lately. Has
anyone had any experience with it? It's particularly popular among rails
apps due to its blazing performance with mongrel instances serving as
backend application servers.

http://nginx.net/
http://survey.netcraft.com/Reports/200703/   (~170K sites - 4X from a year
ago)