[LA.pm] New Members: Introduce Yourself!

Vahe Sarkissian vsarkiss at pobox.com
Fri Mar 2 17:42:40 PST 2007

I'm Vahe Sarkissian, although on most Perl sites (perlmonks, use.perI) I'm
known as "VSarkiss".  My name is pronounced just like it's spelled. :-)

I've used Perl mostly for database work since around 1993.  I did a brief
stint at Citysearch as director of development, but otherwise I haven't done
much with mod_perl.

I wanted to join the group mainly to keep in touch with the local Perl
crowd, and to put faces to some of the names I've known.  Unfortunately I
haven't been able to attend the most recent meetings because of logistical
problems (although mine are not as difficult as merlyn's :-)

Thanks,
--Vahe