[LA.pm] Dataplace.org in la.pm booth at SCALE?

Christopher Nielsen christopher.nielsen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 14:31:04 PST 2007

> Others have off the list contacted me expressing some concern about
> having an app that isn't open-source and we really don't know how much
> they would be willing to divulge about the site "guts" at the booth.

That's too bad I never heard any reservations on the list.  We did
spend some time convincing people it would be good to donate resources
to the group, and we'll be disappointed we couldn't help out.

The intent was to provide some interesting examples of Perl in GIS
using Mason and open source tools.  Maybe we can help in another way
some other time.

Juan's slides seem great though, and sure to impress the SCALE attendeess :)

The conference should be a lot of fun.  Good luck to everyone
attending and presenting!

Chris

christopher.nielsen at gmail.com