[LA.pm] YAPC::LA 2008?

Carl Hayter hayter at usc.edu
Fri Apr 6 22:12:35 PDT 2007

ditto on hosting.  i think YAPC is not-evil enough that i could manage
a planning wiki, and with a bit of warning could probably host a *real*
YAPC site on the near infinite .edu network....  and/or i have some
unused dreamhost space that is doing nothing important.

----
Carl Hayter
ITS - Data Network Operations
University of Southrern California