[LA.pm] Perl job opening at Language Weaver

Mike MacKenzie mackenziemikebus at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 16:25:18 PDT 2007

My company, Language Weaver, located in Marina del Rey, is looking for a new
person for our QA team that has advanced Perl skills, so I thought I would post
a blurb about it here.  Basically the position will be using Perl (and other
tools, but Perl is the core technology) for test automation and production
(creating installers, etc.).  You can see the full posting at our web site:
http://www.languageweaver.com/Page.asp?LSM=&intNodeID=920&intPageID=1005

Mike MacKenzie