[LA.pm] ANNOUNCEMENT: Thursday Social Dinner (Last Minute)

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Wed Jun 14 22:55:48 PDT 2006

(If you're checking your mail before midnight, this is
tomorrow.. otherwise TODAY.)

Thursday, June 15th
7pm

Bravo Cucina
1319 Third St. Promenade
Santa Monica, CA 90403

Special Guest:  Nicholas Clark http://www.ccl4.org/~nick/

    Nick has shepherded (or pumpkinged, if you prefer) Perl 5.8 for
    the past few years.  If you want to know the difference between a
    SvHv and a SvAv, or the difference between Abbeydale and
    Caythorpe, Nick is the guy to ask.

Please RSVP to me (and not the list) with a "Yes, I'm coming" so I can
get the right number of chairs.

We decided to not go with the English Pub, although it serves as a
fallback in case something goes wrong with Bravo.  (Ye Olde King's
Head, 116 Santa Monica Blvd.)  It just doesn't seem right for Nick to
come halfway across the world just to get our poor interpretation of
his native dishes.

Sorry for the last minute on this...

-R