[LA.pm] ANNOUNCEMENT: Thursday Social (British Style)

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Wed Jun 14 11:51:38 PDT 2006

Summary -

When: Thursday, June 15th, 7pm.
Where: Somewhere in Santa Monica (or thereabouts)
Special Guest: Nicholas Clark (Ask him anything about perl5
internals... it'll only cost you a beer.)

More -

Nick is visiting from London.  We will not be going to one of the
English style pubs in Santa Monica.. although I may change my mind if
I get a craving for fish and chips.  Specific location to be announced
later today.

Any questions?

-R (apologies for the short notice, I was out of town until yesterday.)