[LA.pm] Gooooooooogle

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Fri Jan 27 10:07:04 PST 2006

Geoffrey,

Sold! I've been to a few of your great talks. I'll consider you booked for
March. Please let me know roughly when you think you'll be in town so I can
properly advertise, etc. If you have a particular talk (or a choice of a few
talks), please let me know again we can build the proper "buzz." :)

OK, maybe we can push the frameworks talk or speed it up and have it this
month. I'll talk to a few of you who have volunteered for this talk off-line
for your availability.

Todd