[LA.pm] Fwd: hollywood.pm.org

Christopher Nielsen christopher.nielsen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 21:38:24 PST 2006

>> Let me know if you'd like a to add a white pushpin -- maybe we can use
>> this to select meeting locations in the future.

> You may as well add skechers.com to the list -- We use Perl for all kinds of
> internal processes.

There's a lot of Perl here too; one of our projects
(http://dataplace.org/) is mostly made of it.

I added a pushpin for our company, Placebase, as well.  Maybe it could
be labelled in white.  It's over there in downtown, the eastern one.

This is kinda neat.  If anyone really likes working on mapping apps
like this in Perl, this is what we do actually, and we're hiring.
http://jobs.perl.org/job/3581 :)

We think it's fun.  Tell your friends or give us a call, or both :D

Chris

cnielsen at place-base.com