[LA.pm] Fwd: hollywood.pm.org

Kevin Scaldeferri kevin+lapm at scaldeferri.com
Thu Feb 2 09:42:12 PST 2006

On Feb 2, 2006, at 8:58 AM, Terrence Brannon wrote:

> On 2/2/06, Kevin Scaldeferri <kevin+lapm at scaldeferri.com> wrote:
>
>> Personally, I find it a little mindboggling to see one person who
>> works
>> in WeHo and can't make it to SM, and another basically vice-versa.  I
>> mean, that's what, 5 or 6 miles?
>
> it's 11 miles:
> http://maps.google.com/maps?
> f=d&hl=en&saddr=West+Hollywood,+CA&daddr=Santa+Monica,+CA&ll=34.05262,-
> 118.42596&spn=0.189444,0.192261

Okay, at least for some locations in the two cities, and taking the
longer-distance freeway route.  On surface streets, that span is 8
miles, and you're a mile or two into SM at that point.  Westwood (home
for one of the individuals) is barely over 4 miles.

Niggling aside, I think we actually agreed that under the right
conditions, people would make that drive.

-k