[LA.pm] Confirmed we're having a booth!

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Thu Dec 21 16:55:45 PST 2006

I confirmed with the people at SCALE that we're having a booth. I've been
talking with Juan Natera and he's working on the demo demonstrating speed
improvements using mod_perl over cgi, etc. In fact, I was wondering if it
might make an interesting meeting topic to have Juan bring in his code, etc.
and do our own mini-hackathon for a few hours. He's open to peer review,
etc. so we can get the coolest demo possible. I'd like to know if others
would find this an enjoyable way to burn a few evening hours? I could order
pizza, etc. so we can hone one of our demos and be set for the booth.

I'd also like to talk about the other demo's and perhaps give Christopher
Nielsen a chance to show off Dataplace which is all perl and could also be a
nice demo.

Thoughts?

Regards,

Todd

Todd Cranston-Cuebas
Manager of Technical Recruiting
Ticketmaster <http://www.ticketmaster.com/careers/>
8800 W. Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Phone: (310) 360-2436; Mobile: (310) 422-3347
tcc at ticketmaster.com <mailto:tcc at ticketmaster.com?subject=Clicked the Sig of
Todd Cranston-Cuebas>

Available
<http://jobsearch.iac-careers.com/jobsearch.asp?col=dtcl&co=xcityx,xtmukx&q=
&vw=b&sort=rv> Ticketmaster Positions

Join the Ticketmaster Job  <http://www.jobster.com/view.html?i=BUZRTYFJFHUO>
Network! Your dream job is just a click away...