[LA.pm] dinner with brian d foy

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Sat Dec 16 13:24:36 PST 2006

And responding to myself again.

Brian has had to cancel because of a scheduling conflict he wasn't
aware of.  As his penance, he's got to go down to the OC. ;)
(Apologies to those of you who live in the OC.)

We should probably have the dinner anyway...  assuming people are
still going to show up.

I'm tending towards Options 1 and 2.

-R