[LA.pm] LA-PM sponsoring a booth at SCALE?

Juan Jose Natera naterajj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 10:26:19 PST 2006

Todd, I would like to volunteer as well.

Regarding demonstrations, I have a few suggestions:

* An OpenGL application, doing simple things in 3D.
* A Perl-GTK application.
* A wxPerl application.
* A set of mod_perl "hacks", showing interesting things.

These are all things that are easy to show and/or that we can have
running continously at the Convention.

We could also give away mini CPAN CDs, all the latest Perl modules in
a CD so people can keep a "mirror" of CPAN on their machines.

Regards,

Juan Natera