[LA.pm] contrasting London and LA

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Tue Aug 15 12:28:42 PDT 2006

Duong,

I can't agree with you more. One of my main concerns is that the industry as
a whole needs to have more of a "grow your own" philosophy. When the
industry was "down" a few years box, nobody hired juniors at all. It's not
that surprising that a 3-4 years later, there are no mid-level people now.

Basically, the funnel ran dry and it's time to fill up the funnel again.

Todd