[LA.pm] [JOB] [Jstomel at oversee.net: Oversee.net (Sr. Perl Developer) -- Los Angeles]

Jeff Yoak jeff at yoak.com
Fri Aug 11 08:02:00 PDT 2006

All,

         I don't know him either, but I know that company pretty well
having built some of those systems.  This guy must have come along
after my vintage.
         The company is a solid one and a pretty good place to
work.  There are some really top tech people there which is always a
pleasure.  I'm still in touch with some of the technology
decision-makers there so if any of you here that I know are thinking
of applying, drop me a line and I'll see if I can move things along,
pass the good word, etc.

Cheers,
Jeff