[LA.pm] Feb technical talk meeting

Pablo Velasquez pablo at paeli.com
Thu Dec 29 13:24:56 PST 2005

If it's alright, I was wondering about setting a date for the technical talk
(not the informal meeting discussed below) are there any dates proposed?
Maybe in February?

How about Feb 7, 2006 at 7:30pm? That's a Tuesday.

I spoke with Todd C-C and he mentioned that for the technical talk at this
point 3 things need to happen:

1. the LA.pm group has to pick a date for the technical talk
2. TM has to see about getting the screening room (since TM has to pay for it,
get the projector or rent one, and other companies also rent it, so there's a
schedule)
3. Ask B./Movable Type needs to see if they can make that date to give the
talk.

Not meaning to speak for Todd or others just gathering the information :-)

How many people are likely to attend this talk? If it's above 30 then we need
to get the screening room, if below, then we can just get a big conference
room and it's easier to arrange.

-Pablo