[LA.pm] Jan meeting and other updates

Robin Rowe rower at movieeditor.com
Thu Dec 29 02:45:58 PST 2005

Robert,

> Either
>
>     Thursday 1/6
>     Tuesday 1/11
>     Wed 1/12

You must be a programmer. All your dates are off by one! ;-)

Clearly, I would vote against Wed 1.11.06 because that's the night
LinuxMovies.org meets in Hollywood which I lead.

> (We're going to save Ticketmaster for the next, more technical
> meeting.  This is the "ring in the new year" meeting.)
>
> Possible Locations....

All your proposed locations are restaurants around Santa Monica.
Ticketmaster appealed because it's close for me in Hollywood.

Who is presenting at your meeting? Doesn't when a speaker is available
set when the date would be? Speaking of date, why does the la.pm.org
website say the next meeting is Sept 15, 2005?

Robin