[LA.pm] HTML page word count/density module?

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Fri Feb 20 11:19:31 CST 2004

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 07:04:58PM -0800, pete at peterbenjamin.com said:
[snip]
> How's the dinner going?  I had to stay home to prep for
> www.LAMPSIG.org meeting on Saturday.  I co-host it.

dinner was excellent - I didn't expect so many people to show up! And about
half were folks I had either not met before, or didn't know were on the list.

Looking forward to the next one. (maybe next time I can hang around
longer... )
--
       Scott Francis | darkuncle(at)darkuncle(dot)net | 0x5537F527
"I gave you the chance of aiding me willingly, but you have elected the way