[LA.pm] Time for a meeting

Samy Kamkar SKamkar at LucidX.com
Tue Nov 26 01:26:55 CST 2002

> Generally we've had meetings on weekends - we could try a Friday
> night.  Shall we try and get a consensus together for this weekend, or
> the weekend after next?
Are people good with Thanksgiving weekend or would the weekend after be better?  I assume there would be a better count for the weekend after.

I probably could come up with a few good places, but they'd be in San
Diego :)

> -R
>
> (P.S.  -
>     Anyone know of a cheap/almost-free unified messsaging/fax2email
>     provider in the LA area?)

ureach.com, maybe?
Provides cheap, toll-free numbers that accept fax/voicemails which you
can download/email...I personally use it for multiple phone number
forwarding

-Samy