LA.pm: What ever happend...

Jeff jeff at xiir.net
Mon Jul 22 17:25:40 CDT 2002

Oh bah, you're used to driving to MDR, you were doing it nightly for a
while ;)

Personally I am opting the most for Hermosa, just because A) alcohol is
allowed in the park, however as far as I know you're not supposed to have
it at the beach, so if a keg or whatever did show up, we couldn't do dick
about it. For second, we can BBQ and have a good time then head for the
beach.

I suppose we could go as far as Malibu, but there really isn't anything
fun over there. With Venice we get freaks (Hi abe :P). With MDR we get BBQ
and boats and grass (tag football anyone?). With Hermosa we can get all of
the above, but it is further south then some people would like.

Well, Lets say Aug 10th, Around, noon to like whenever we all decide to go
home.

Now our activities really define where we go. Does anyone wanna bring some
boards and surf? Play some football/baseball?
Run around looking like an idiot rambling like a jackass about all the
evil perl that haunts you in your sleep? (In this case we'd fit in best in
venice)

-jeff