LA.pm: LA.pm BBQ - everyone ready?

Abraham Ingersoll abe at dajoba.com
Tue Aug 13 20:25:56 CDT 2002

On Tue, 13 Aug 2002, Peter Benjamin wrote:

> Is it BYOG and BYOC?  (Glass and chair, might as well add plate and fork;)

We've got about four chairs up there already, and can rustle up a good 10
or so more from misc tenants if we need to. In the past, folks ahve
usually stood around, ate, watched the band, then headed out for greener
pastures nearby.

> I think I bring something to nuke.  Do you have one of those?

Yeah, there's a nuker in apt 305.

> What time is closing?  Or is this going be all night?

Sunset (~ 7:30, 8PM), or earlier if my flatulence clears the place out
before then.

Abe