[Losangeles-pm] New List Software

Peter Benjamin pete at peterbenjamin.com
Thu Aug 15 02:26:11 CDT 2002

At 11:21 PM 8/14/2002, Robert Spier wrote:
>p.s. please post to the list from the address you are subscribed to
>it, so that your message doesn't need to go through moderation.

One way of doing this for those with a public sub address
and a dominant main email address is to sub the dominant
in mailman at http://mail.pm.org/mailman/listinfo/losangeles-pm
and then when you have confirmed your subscription, use the
link in the welcome to edit your options for just your
dominant subscription to not get posts and to not be displayed.

I just did that now.  So this should go through without moderation.

Thanks Robert for pointing out this need to avoid working
your fingers to nubs.

Pete