LA.pm: April Meeting?

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Thu Apr 4 16:46:46 CST 2002

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 01:39:08PM -0800, rspier at pobox.com said:
> Greg Stark wrote:
> >How about the Library Public Meeting Room in Sunland-Tujunga? Holds 30 with
> >tables, more without. Big projection screen. It's very nice, has a
> >kitchenette. Reasonable access from the 210 freeway. And best of all it's
> >very near to where I live... :)
>
> Except for the fact that it's out of the way for a lot of people (and
> the 210 is a pain to get to) it sounds like a great idea.
>
> Greg, can you poke around and find out about availablility, costs, and
> the process for reserving the room?  Also, what the computer hookups are
> like?  It would be much appreciated.

On the other end of things ... we could host a meeting or three at my office
over in Culver City. It's about a half mile south of the 10 and about 3 miles
east of the 405. We have a conference room, network hookups (probably ... I
could bring over my wireless AP, or if somebody else could bring over a
switch/hub with 8+ ports I could hook that into the network. I don't think I
have any spare switches or hubs at the office at the moment, but I can look
around). Also fully stocked fridge, microwave, etc. :)

--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
Systems/Network Manager          sfrancis@ [work:]         t o n o s . c o m