LA.pm: December meeting

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Tue Nov 27 13:35:21 CST 2001

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 09:04:02AM -0800, Robert Spier stated:

> Personally, I prefer movies.yahoo.com, it's fast and clean, although
> the new pervasive pop-up ads are starting to get to me.
>
> But - don't forget the other two Burbank theatres within walking
> distance.
>
> http://losangeles.citysearch.com/profile/11273505/
> http://losangeles.citysearch.com/profile/11273507/
>
> -R

Apparently movietickets.com has advance LotR tickets available NOW. I suggest
the following:

1) we all agree on a date (I of course prefer OPENING NIGHT);
2) everybody that's going, go to movietickets.com and get your ticket;
3) we all show up 3-4 hours early and sit around geeking out with laptops,
PDAs, etc. until the show starts.

Any objections? Additions? Go-aways? :)

--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
UNIX | IP networks | security | sysadmin | caffeine | BOFH | general geekery