Next LAPM meeting

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Sat Aug 19 16:14:30 CDT 2000

Hey everyone, I'd like to just say welcome to the people who recently
have joined the list...I look forward to seeing you guys at the next
meeting.  Now, about the next meeting...I was thinking labor day
weekend, but then I remembered that it was labor day weekend.  Anyone
want to suggest a good date that won't interfere with anything?  The
weekend after labor day weekend possibly...(bah, school starts up right
after that)
Well hope to hear some suggestions or something, and Conrad suggested to

have a code review thing for the next meeting and that sounds cool.  We
just need to figure out how we're going to do it all.  Hope to hear from

you guys soon,
-Sam