UK adaptors

olivier.bouriez at quintiles.com olivier.bouriez at quintiles.com
Tue Jan 23 06:11:51 CST 2001

Hi Steph,

Yes you do need adapters. You'll find some power supply adapters in the
Eurostar station if you take the train, or on the ferry if you go there
this way.
You'll also need telephone adapter but I'm not sure if you'll find that so
easily.

Now, as far as I know we have the same voltage etc. here. :-)

Cheers.

Olivier.

"Stephane Rondal" <rondal at usa.net>@pm.org on 23/01/2001 11:43:27

Sent by:  owner-liege-pm-list at pm.org