domain hosting

Stephane Rondal rondal at usa.net
Tue Jan 23 02:32:15 CST 2001

I was wondering if any of you had a permanent connection
to the net with a web/dns/email server already in place?
If so, would you be willing to share some of your bandwith/disk space
(minimal usage) and assist in the setup against some financial contribution
(to be defined).

My needs are very small. It's mainly an email address pointing to my own
domain, so I'd need a dns entry, smtp and pop servers with a few megs of
disk space.
Optionnaly, I could take a few web pages as well as access to the perl
(or even better, mod_perl) interpreter from my scripts.

Anyone?

Stephane