perl formats

Hendrik Van Belleghem beatnik at linuxfreak.com
Wed Jan 17 06:38:54 CST 2001

Hey,

> Yes, this list is having a difficult start.
> Feel free to ask any kind of question here, or to share your
> thoughts on programming aspects, or about the Perl community.
>
> But I wonder, how many of us are programming daily in Perl?
> Though I've done so for the last 2 years, I don't anymore,
> but I always value Perl when working on projects of my own,
> currently a mod_perl web interface to a play-by-mail game: Global
> Diplomacy for those of you who know this game.
I can honestly say I program in Perl every day :))
Ofcourse I am somewhat forced to because of the IRC thing, but I enjoy
it. :))

Some URL I'd like to recommend, altho most of you probably already know
it: The Perl Monks at http://www.perlmonks.com
It has a great community thing going on...

---
Greetz

Hendrik

... Quidquid perl dictum sit, altum viditur.