JOB: Offer

Hartmut Eilers hucky at imperia.net
Mon Sep 18 05:41:41 CDT 2000

Hallo All,

I hope it is ok for all of you, that I post this Job Offer
to the list.

We are a german software company, located in Aachen, Germany,
programming a content managment system in 100% pure Perl.
We have a lot of well known customers and are enhancing rapidly.

We have the urgent need for new Perl Programmers. You don't need
to speak German, Perl is enough :) ( or english )

If you are interested and want more information please contact me.
100 % Fun guaranteed :)

Thanks for the fish

Hartmut
--
Imperia Software Solutions GmbH      Tel. +49 241 400 8 191
Königstr. 29                         Fax. +49 241 400 8 10
52064 Aachen                         hartmut.eilers at imperia.net
                                     http://www.imperia.net/