interested in a first meeting?

olivier.bouriez at quintiles.com olivier.bouriez at quintiles.com
Wed Jun 14 04:47:47 CDT 2000

Hi All,

first a short introduction about myself:

My name is Olivier Bouriez, I'm Network Systems Administrator in
louvain-la-neuve and live in Namur. Also I'm French (nobody's perfect) and I
came to Perl in order to automate tasks on my office' workstations.
I began learning Perl few weeks ago but felt in love with it.

Regarding the meeting I must admit that I'm exited to meet you all.

Unfortunately I leave Belgium for UK at the end of August, but if the meeting is
before I leave and you accept that I attend it, I'll be there.

Cheers.

Olivier.