Hello All

Hartmut Eilers hucky at imperia.net
Tue Jun 13 09:41:09 CDT 2000

Hello Perl Mongers,

first of all I want to indroduce myself.
I'm 36 years old, living in Verviers and working in Aachen, Germany.
I'm working as  system administrator and perl programmer for
Imperia Software Solutions. We are developing a Content Managment System
in Perl. ( http://www.imperia.net/ )

My main interests are Linux, Perl and the Internet.
In the last 10 Years I worked in Germany, the USA, and
Austria. I'm looking for some folks with similar interests and hope
to meet you.

Sorry to say, that my French is awefull, but I hope to improve
it in the future.

Happy hacking
Hartmut

      supportanfragen bitte immer an support at imperia.net