Liege.pm first meeting: where?

Danny Zak dannyz at belgonet.com
Wed Aug 2 12:30:40 CDT 2000

Hello,

    I'm a new member to this mailing list.

    Let me introduce myself..

    My name is Danny Zak, (yes indeed) I live in Limburg, Genk.

    I'm 21 years old, and have studied computer science (informatica)
graduate degree at Hogeschool Limburg (diepenbeek)

    I love to program, especially java & perl.

    I started programming in my early years (when DOS was THE operating
system, and turbo basic & pascal were the gods of the program language..)

    I'm a co-owner of  a firm called europictures/belGOnet.com, were
occuping us with web development (shops, database management)...

    I'm now working with perl for about 1 and a half year, and I started
working with perl by my own..  I like to learn new programming languages (am
just a curious boy)

    I own a driver license (since I drive almost each day to the firm
(located in Brussels))...

    Unfourtunatly.. I can't come to the meeting at Liege, since I'm
departing for my holidays at monday...

    Thats it for the moment..

All have a nice day,

Danny Z.