[Lexington-pm] ping

Paul Stackhouse pstackhouse at ket.org
Mon Oct 19 13:55:42 PDT 2009

Hi Rich, I'm still here.  I saw your brother in Wilmore last week.

         -paul

At 09:46 AM 10/2/2009, you wrote:
>As far as I can tell, LPM has been dormant for roughly 8 years now. Is
>anybody still out there?
>
>By the ever-changing tides of fate, I'm a Perl programmer again, and
>wouldn't mind getting things started again, but I also know how much
>work user groups can be, so I'm not curious if anybody out there is at
>all interested.
>
>--Rich
>
>--
>Rich Bowen
>rbowen at rcbowen.com

---
Paul Stackhouse           Director of Web & Multimedia Services
Kentucky Educational TV   Voice: 859-258-7135 (do not leave message)
600 Cooper Drive          Fax: 859-258-7435
Lexington, KY 40502       <http://www.ket.org>http://www.ket.org