LPM: Note from not-subscribed address

David Hempy hempy at ket.org
Mon Aug 19 16:52:50 CDT 2002

Any time I run into a problem where I'm not sure how the browser and the server are interacting, I fire up a little shareware program called HTTP Tracer.  It is the ultimate debugger, as it is not a part of the client or the server...you see *exactly* what is sent between the two.

Download it for free from http://www.concentric.net/~Sstmail.  Register it for $25 and it will pay for itself every time you use it.

Hope this helps,
-dave

--