LPM: future meetings

David Pitts dpitts at mk.net
Wed Feb 14 10:08:15 CST 2001

We can always reserve the conference room at the Chamber of Commerce.  I
would think that at least one person here has a company that is a member.
Any member can reserve it.  It includes internet connectivity, chairs,
tables, a little closet with a sink and place to put drinks and stuff.  It
is only available during business hours - so a lunch time would be great.

Thanks,

David Pitts
http://www.dpitts.com