LPM: Re: LPM this month....

David Pitts dpitts at mk.net
Fri Apr 27 01:32:22 CDT 2001

By the way, this is on the corner of High and Main - it is a shiny mirrored
building down town lexington - three stories.  LPC room is just outside the
elevator, and the enterenance is facing toward main street (not facing into
Lex. Chamber of Commerce).  Clear as mud??

Thanks,

David Pitts
http://www.dpitts.com